Since Pantone just released their Fall 2016 Color Report, I’ve been ooo-ing and ahhh-ing over all of the rich, saturated tones they’ve chosen for autumn. But there’s one in particular that really stands out to me, and that’s Spicy Mustard. It’s a warm and sunny hue with just a hint of sophistication and spice – perfect for transitioning from these warm summer days into more crisp and cool autumn ones.
I’ve rounded up eight of my favorite mid century and mid century-inspired home goods to help you feather your nest in style as autumn arrives. Enjoy!
1. This fun and fuzzy macrame and felt hanging planter by The Yarn Kitchen is perfect for bringing a bit of nature inside!
2. Autumn means oodles of pumpkin-flavored baked goods, so you’ll get plenty of use out of this pretty damask-patterned apron from Target.
3. This super fun 1970s desk lamp from Madly Vintage will help you keep things light during the longer nights ahead.
4. One thing I love about fall is drinking daily cups of tea, and these mid century Centura mugs by Story Tellers Vintage will make each sip extra special.
5. This cozy Clemente quilt set from Urban Outfitters will have you snuggling in style!
6. Nobody does mustard better than Cathrineholm, and this lovely lotus bowl from my shop Wise Apple Vintage is a real stunner!
7. Darker days mean you might need an extra boost of caffeine, and this colorful print from Noodle Hug knows all about it!
8. Last but not least, you’re going to need a good place to cozy in and read (or knit, or Netflix, or nap!), and this mid century-inspired chair from Dot and Bo looks like it’s just the ticket!
Hope you all enjoyed these mustard-y marvels!